One of my furry furst posts! Happy Valentine’s Day full of wuvwuvwuv! ❤
Efurrybuddy, check out these pawesome animal piccies, especially my wolfie cousins! Woooooowoooooooooooo!
By my sweet blogger furriend
Thank you Kolytyi!
Woooohoooowooooooo! Another pawesome bloggy award, The Liebster Award! Thank you Kolytyi fur the award and your beauwoowoooootiful photography bloggy Trifles! Be sure to check out Trifles here!
Fur this award I have to answer 11 questions and nominate 11 bloggies. From Mamaclickyfingers’ research many of our fellow pet bloggers have already gotten this award, so I will just answer the questions this time since I need to take my afternoon nap soon! 🙂
1. What is your favorite piece of music? I like to do my own singing, often in duets with my sisfur Nalle: Woooooowoooooowooooo… wooooo…woooo…woooooooooooo!
2. Who is your favorite actor/actress? I like to watch wolfie documentaries, so my cousins in the wild!
3. Has your life ever been in danger? YES! When I was a baby pup, I lived on a 4-foot chain fur almost 2 years and was in severe danger of dying of starvation and dehydration like some of my pack did. 😦 If you want to know more, check out my About Kuruk page and my bookie about my rescue: Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could, One Rescue Pup’s Journey of Healing.
4. What is your favorite plant? I like to sniff and brush against the rosemary and lavender bushes all over here. Mama says it makes me smell dewishus! WOL!
5. If you were a pet, would you like to be a dog or a cat, or something else? I am a doggie! WOL!
6. Which profession did you want to choose as a child? I never thought I would be a famous author and poet. I never thought there was life beyond the puppy mill either.
7. What do you do if you are out of temper? I say WOO! and then maybe pace a bit to burn off steam.
8. How does the house/flat of your dreams look like? Where ever my Mama is!
9. What would you choose: to be a renowned scientist or to be a famous artist? Why? A famous artist because it’s much more fun to be creative! Wooooooowooooo! Maybe I will pick up paw-painting now! 😀
10. Have you ever tried some arts (literature, music, acting, fine arts, etc.)? Yes! I was in a video (click here), was a model as Mister August 2012 (click here to see!), am an author, blogger, and poet!
11. What is your favorite sport? Wrestling! Woooooowoooooooooooo!
A day at the beach
Soft sand to run on and dig
Dense fog all around
Woooohooooooooo efurrybuddy! This morning Mama took us to a part of the beach we’d never been to before! First we parked way high up above the beach where the sand dunes are at a place called Fort Funston. The fog was so super thick we couldn’t see more than a few feet in any direction. There was lots to sniff and Mama let us dig dig dig! They should re-name this place as Fort Funs-a-ton! WOL!
Me and Nalle checked out the ice plant fur gophers, but did not find any.
Hey Efurrybuddy, check out pawesome pics that Miss Jo took when Me, and Nalle, and Mama went to visit the Sundoggies at the Sundog Drift Ranch! Wooooooowoooooooo! Click the “View Original” link at the bottom to see all the pics of Me and Nalle!
View original post 659 more words
Training to become a nurse
But in the meantime
She went to a casting call
And now’s a super model!
Wooooowoooooooo Efurrybuddy! This is one of my in retirement special bloggy posts. And you were all worried you’d never hear from us. 🙂 A couple of weeks ago, Mama heard about a casting call at a local photographer’s, so she took me and Nalle fur Nalle to become a super model just like me! Well, this morning at the coffee shop, we discovered that Nalle made the cut! Wooohooowoooooo! Here’s her modeling debut:
Floating high above
Moving, changing shapes and forms
Angels looking down
Autumn season comes
Leaves fall and float to the ground
Golden sun highlights
Giggling children play
Summer vacation away
Still swing waits at home
Glowing and sparkling like jewels
True love set in stone
Looking down from high above
A pup’s perspective
Mama’s a morning person
Rainbows light the sky
Proudly displayed by Mama
Me Mister August
Saw my picture online and
Mama took me home