Looking fur a gift?
How about my pawesome book?
Fits in stockings too!
Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could by Ku (that’s Me!):
One rescue pup’s story about his healing journey across three thousand miles, beginning with his days on a chain in a puppy mill in Alaska, across the mountains of the Pacific Northwest, into the loving arms of his Mama, and down the coast with his pack to California. A journey filled with sadness, fear, worry, and anxiety, but through it all and with the love and support of humans and other rescue pups, he knew he could do it!
You can order it through Create Space or Amazon (including eBook!) or Barnes & Noble. Also: Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, Amazon India, and other international Amazon stores.
The purpose of my book about the story of my rescue is to raise awareness about puppy mills and animal abuse.
My book is not too long, includes some haiku, and it is written suitably for the reading pleasure of both children and adults. Please help support our cause!
Feel free to re-blog and help spread the word. All is greatly appreciated!
Thank yooowooowoooooo and Merry Christmas! Ku
Read some of my Book Reviews, Interviews, and Feature Articles:
* Read my book review at Mama Bear Musings!
* Read my Interview with Savannah on Monday Meowsie News!
* Check out the beautiful K9 Miss Harper Lee’s post about the special pawtographed copy of my book I sent her!
* Read my feature article at Untold Animal Stories!
* My first Interview with Peace, Love, & Whiskers!
* Also visit Wag’N’Woof Pets and Sand Spring Chesapeakes for mentioning and giving good barks, purrs, and wooowooooos to my book! Wooooohooooowooooo!
* A lovely review by my Mal sisfur-in-web Misaki! Read through the comments to see what others have said about my bookie tooowoowooooooooo!